- Waterfall House - East Killara
- Curve House - Queenscliff
- Resort House - Freshwater
- Georgian House - Northbridge
- Bow House - Manly
- Long House - Seaforth
- Hamptons House - North Balgowlah
- Beach House - Collaroy
- Mosman House - Balmoral
- Jellicoe House - Balgowlah Heights
- Cube House - Seaforth
- Hay House - Freshwater
Paradise on the beach ...
Backing directly onto Fisherman's Beach, this brand new home has all the character of a traditional timber beach house. Constructed of concrete and brick under its beautiful timber weatherboard skin - it won't wash away in a storm.
Being a battle-axe shaped block, there is no street frontage, but rather a facade facing east that enjoys spectacular views being just a few steps from the sand. There's no more exciting a place to be when the weather turns a bit angry - standing on the deck overlooking the ocean is just captivating.
My clients wanted something in timber that was a bit quirky in a beach house sort of way, with big entertaining decks and holiday house features. Set into the hill a bit allowed us to get three storeys and storage for all the board, boats, bikes and gym equipment you could want.
Perfect design for the block ... we made it built to last.
Builder John Aiello
Beach House Collaroy - Morning
Beach House Collaroy - Kitchen
Beach House Collaroy - Living
Beach House Collaroy - Porch
Beach House Collaroy - Storage
Beach House Collaroy - Master Suite
Beach House Collaroy - Birds Eye
DA approved by Warringah Council
Freshwater Building Pty Ltd
John Aiello - 0414 470 629
◦ Stunning beach and ocean views
◦ 3 storey home backing onto beach
◦ 2 alfresco entertaining decks
◦ 2 car garage with internal access
◦ 5 beds, 3 living areas, 3 bath
◦ Huge board store-room & gym
◦ Classic copper light fixtures
◦ Concrete foundation & slabs
◦ Full brick walls, timber-clad
◦ Timber joinery windows
◦ Colorbond roof
Beach House Collaroy - Sunrise
Beach House Collaroy - Outside Shower