- Waterfall House - East Killara
- Curve House - Queenscliff
- Resort House - Freshwater
- Georgian House - Northbridge
- Bow House - Manly
- Long House - Seaforth
- Hamptons House - North Balgowlah
- Beach House - Collaroy
- Mosman House - Balmoral
- Jellicoe House - Balgowlah Heights
- Cube House - Seaforth
- Hay House - Freshwater
Luxury like a Four Seasons hotel ...
You'll find this abode perched on the low side of Bower Street in Manly overlooking beautiful Shelly Beach. This new contemporary home enjoys bright sunshine and panoramic beach and ocean views.
Local planning controls called for the house to sit below the crown of the road. Consequently, special attention was given to the roof design and the front entry. We ended up with a 'fifth facade' of subtle level and materials changes, which helps to generate visual interest from street level.
Internally this home has all the luxuries you could expect of a 5 star hotel with suites enjoying individual balconies and ensuites. The outdoor terraces and alfresco areas are perfect for entertaining and the semi-circular wet edge pool has enough c-bus lighting to brighten up an pool party.
"It took more than 400 drawings to complete all the details ...
Adam Pressley, architect.
Bow House Manly - Front
Bow House Manly - Sea View
Bow House Manly - Garage
DA approved by Manly council
Stuart Whitehall - 0418 473 624
◦ Parking for 3 cars, with turntable
◦ 4 bedrooms plus guest suite and office
◦ Home cinema room with tiered seating
◦ Lift to 4 levels, flowing rear lawn
◦ Large gym, wine cellar and full bar
◦ Semi-circular wet-edge pool and round spa
◦ Full outdoor BBQ and kitchen
◦ Concrete, full brick joint-less render
◦ Nat. anodised commercial windows
◦ Crema Marfil large-format marble internally
◦ Zinc roof, gutters and features
Bow House Manly - Pool Deck
Bow House Manly - Living