- Waterfall House - East Killara
- Curve House - Queenscliff
- Resort House - Freshwater
- Georgian House - Northbridge
- Bow House - Manly
- Long House - Seaforth
- Hamptons House - North Balgowlah
- Beach House - Collaroy
- Mosman House - Balmoral
- Jellicoe House - Balgowlah Heights
- Cube House - Seaforth
- Hay House - Freshwater
Sugar cubes anyone …
Our clients wanted a solid home, clean lines, cement rendered brick and a modern / contemporary look.
I think we delivered.
Firstly, we demolished the existing small 2 storey brick home and then looked to maximise the frontage to the street. The proposal maximises the northerly aspect by locating the house right on the front setback allowing full use of the sunny backyard and the living spaces on both levels to capture sunlight. The house was designed to take advantage of district and ocean views
We were able to create a clean contemporary look, which includes a feature pool, plus excellent flow from front to back. A great family or entertainers home.
This home achieved an 8 star thermal rating when assessed in BERS Pro.
I could not believe how cool the house is on a super hot day ...
Builder Dom Ferragina
Cube House Seaforth - Evening
Cube House Seaforth - Living
Cube House Seaforth - Master Bedroom
Cube House Seaforth - Master Balcony
Cube House Seaforth - Lap Pool
DA Approved by Manly Council in June 2011
Dom Ferragina - Ferragina Constructions
◦ 2 car garage plus storage, internal access
◦ 5 bedrooms plus study, 4 bathrooms
◦ 3 living areas, indoor/outdoor flow
◦ Open plan kitchen / living / dining
◦ Double height entry
◦ Clerestory windows
◦ Cement rendered concrete & full brick
◦ Colorbond pop up skillion roofs & flat concrete membrane roofs
Cube House Seaforth - Existing Site
Cube House Seaforth - Architect's design