- Waterfall House - East Killara
- Curve House - Queenscliff
- Resort House - Freshwater
- Georgian House - Northbridge
- Bow House - Manly
- Long House - Seaforth
- Hamptons House - North Balgowlah
- Beach House - Collaroy
- Mosman House - Balmoral
- Jellicoe House - Balgowlah Heights
- Cube House - Seaforth
- Hay House - Freshwater
Our clients wanted some street appeal ...
Our clients needed an architect to shape their well designed 2-dimensional plan into a 3-dimensional building. Their idea was a bit boxy, but they were hoping we could create an impressive facade.
Being located on the high side of the street between two very different and well design homes, we decided it needed a 'look' to help stand out from the crowd.
A simple 3-storey design would have resulted in the garage being too prominent. The resulting and unique curved facade design gives the house a sharp contemporary look.
We are thrilled with the final design outcome... a unique and well thought out design.
Rebecca & Mike Issacs
Curve House Queenscliff - Front Facade
Curve House Queenscliff - Pool
Curve House Queenscliff - Detail
Curve House Queenscliff - Driveway
DA Approved by Warringah council in just 8 weeks.
Craig Egginton - 02 9651 6290
◦ Basement parking for 3 cars and home cinema room
◦ 4 bedrooms plus study, 3.5 bathrooms
◦ Sunny courtyard with plunge pool
◦ 3 living areas, including open plan kitchen / living / dining
◦ Kitchen has island bench and butler pantry
◦ Concrete basement and balcony.
◦ The curved facade is an acrylic render system over a mixture of brick, concrete and polystyrene foam mixed to a timber frame.
◦ Sidewalls are clad in Scyon Matrix, and the roof is Colorbond.
Curve House Queenscliff - Existing home
Curve House Queenscliff - Architect's design