50 shades of white ...
When I first met Lizzie she showed me around her home, inspired me with her vision and showed me what we had to work with. I explained how the bones of her house just weren't good enough and how the block had so much potential for a Hamptons style home.
It's sometimes an awkward conversation to have, but the wide frontage and a complying development approval made a knockdown rebuild the best design option, and best value for money.
The final result is pristine white spacious and flowing Hamptons home with traditional shutters, high-quality fixtures, timber and stone feature, and oak flooring.
Adam and his team were fantastic ...
Hamptons House North Balgowlah - Front Facade
Hamptons House North Balgowlah - Entry
Hamptons House North Balgowlah - Entrance
Hamptons House North Balgowlah - Kitchen
Hamptons House North Balgowlah - Living
Hamptons House North Balgowlah - Backyard
Complying Development - Housing Code
Bushfire BAL 12.5
Beaches Building Pty Ltd
Zac - 0410 536 631
◦ 18m wide frontage, west facing
◦ 2 car garage with internal access
◦ Open plan kitchen living dining
◦ Kitchen servery and butlers pantry
◦ Rear alfresco timber deck
◦ 4 beds plus guest suite
◦ Rumpus with exposed rafter ceiling
◦ Concrete slab on ground
◦ Trussed upper roof with exposed traditional framing to Rumpus
◦ Hardy's Scyon Linea weatherboards
◦ Colorbond Shale Grey roof
◦ Paint-finish timber joinery windows
◦ Engineered oak flooring
Hamptons House North Balgowlah - Outside Kitchen Access
Hamptons House North Balgowlah - Bedroom