- Waterfall House - East Killara
- Curve House - Queenscliff
- Resort House - Freshwater
- Georgian House - Northbridge
- Bow House - Manly
- Long House - Seaforth
- Hamptons House - North Balgowlah
- Beach House - Collaroy
- Mosman House - Balmoral
- Jellicoe House - Balgowlah Heights
- Cube House - Seaforth
- Hay House - Freshwater
Would you build over a cliff?
You'd never notice looking from the street, but this new contemporary home is perched on a cliff that runs diagonally across the middle of the block.
Having seen one of our other Seaforth homes, our clients wanted to explore a contemporary design with horizontal lines that make the most of the block wide frontage.
We set the build as far back as possible to maximise north facing space for a pool and outdoor recreation. Hidden on the roof are the clerestory windows that create higher ceilings and light up the south room with natural sunlight.
Our neighbours made the DA process into a circus, but Adam worked hard to get the design through Manly council.
Long House Seaforth - Front
Long House Seaforth - Pool
Long House Seaforth - Fireplace
Long House Seaforth - Living
Long House Seaforth - Corridor
Long House Seaforth - Rumpus
Long House Seaforth - Internal View
Long House Seaforth - Dining
Long House Seaforth - Bedroom
DA approved by Manly council
Bradstreet Building Services
◦ 2 storey home with 4 car garage
◦ 5 bedrooms and a study
◦ Large kitchen, living with fire
◦ Separate Rumpus with Bar
◦ Large pool and alfresco dining
◦ Timber decks and outdoor fire
◦ Polished concrete flooring
◦ Commercial grade windows
◦ Frameless glass balustrades
◦ Accessible roof-lights
Long House Seaforth - Eat-in Kitchen
Long House Seaforth - Playroom