- Waterfall House - East Killara
- Curve House - Queenscliff
- Resort House - Freshwater
- Georgian House - Northbridge
- Bow House - Manly
- Long House - Seaforth
- Hamptons House - North Balgowlah
- Beach House - Collaroy
- Mosman House - Balmoral
- Jellicoe House - Balgowlah Heights
- Cube House - Seaforth
- Hay House - Freshwater
A dramatic transformation ...
A classic style make-over situated on a sloping block overlooking Balmoral Beach. We sought to widen the balconies and indeed, the whole facade benefits from the stronger horizontal lines.
Surprisingly most of the original roof is retained, but the front balcony and oversized perimeter gutter block it from view. We've given the house a more formal address to the street, and no expense was spared in the finishes and fittings.
It's the location and views to the harbour that makes this property so valuable. The big wide balconies provided shading, while the toned glass improved the privacy, and enhanced the harbour views.
Out of something quite ordinary, Adam's crafted a home that's both classic yet contemporary.
Builder Ashley Fletcher
Mosman House Balmoral - Alfresco Dining Room
Mosman House Balmoral - Alfresco Living
Mosman House Balmoral - Hallway
Mosman House Balmoral - Facade
DA approved by Mosman Council
Southern Star Constructions (NSW) Pty Limited
Ashley Fletcher - 0414 281 687
◦ 3 storey home set into hill
◦ 2 car garage, workshop, wine cellar
◦ Internal lift from basement
◦ Vergola roof over alfresco
◦ New pool and landscaping
◦ Vental louvre sun shading
◦ Concrete slab with colorbond roof
◦ Full brick, cement render and paint
◦ Commercial aluminium windows
◦ Frameless glass balustrading
Mosman House Balmoral - Before Renovation
Mosman House Balmoral - Facade Render