A new beginning …
Our client, Robert, purchased a completely overgrown site perched above the street with an old cottage and detached garage. We were engaged to design a new family home that he planned to owner build, and likely sell.
Part of the brief was to incorporate a separate suite that could be used as a granny flat or overflow accomodation. We sat the house up the hill to take advantage of district views and created a meandering driveway access that allowed for a large garage, internal access and the ability to drive both in and out forwards.
We were able to create a clean contemporary look, which includes a feature pool and rooftop lawn, plus excellent flow from front to back. A great family or entertainers home.
The house sold mid. 2020 for the highest price in East Killara (for a new build).
Accounting for a sloping block he created a beautiful architecturally stunning house with street appeal !
Waterfall House East Killara - Evening
Waterfall House East Killara - Pool
Waterfall House East Killara - Alfresco
Waterfall House East Killara - Living
Waterfall House East Killara - Kitchen
Waterfall House East Killara - Pantry
Waterfall House East Killara - Lounge
Waterfall House East Killara - Bedroom
Waterfall House East Killara - Ensuite
DA Approved by Ku-Ring-Gai Council after 5 months.
◦ Parking for 3 cars plus storage, internal access
◦ 5 bedrooms plus study, 5 bathrooms
◦ Elevated lawn flowing off Lounge
◦ 3 living areas, including open plan kitchen / living / dining
◦ Kitchen has island bench and butlers pantry, servery
◦ Cement rendered concrete & full brick
◦ Colorbond skillion draining to rear
◦ Vental external louvre system to shade north facade