- Do I need an Architect?
- Building Cost Calculator
- Home Area Calculator
- Architect Guide to Buying a House in Sydney
- Architectural Design for Bushfire
- 10 Mistakes People Make When Renovating
- Guide to Preparing a Building Budget
- AAA Thermal Comfort Assessment Guide
- Affordable Rental Housing SEPP
- Tendering to Builders
- Architect's Initial Controls Check
- Wildy Illuminating - Home Lighting Design
Affordable Rental Housing SEPP
Design and Provision Options for Granny Flat
We have created a simplified checklist to make your decision making process easier.
Including a granny flat can be a positive way to add value and flexibility to the use of your home.
New Affordable Rental Housing - SEPP provides a range of planning incentives and made granny flats, easier and faster to build.
This checklist will make your decision making process easier and guide you to the available pathways of action, in the application for an addition of a secondary dwelling within your existing property.
Open / Download:
3 page PDF (309kb)
The information contained here may become out of date and should be checked against the current State Environmental Planning Policy (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009
(This page updated 21st Aug 2014)
Updated 25 Mar 21
Home Lighting Design Consultant
At All Australian Architecture we aim to partner with the best builders and consultants. Find out more ...
SOLD on the Collaroy Basin
Sold 22 May 20, for nearly $9M, backing onto the sand at Fishermans Beach ...