We start every project with an initial meeting. It’s a specific process that we follow to help our clients get the best results.
Professional advice to get you started and moving in the right direction from day 1.
Likely scope of work:
- Initial research (in office)
- Site meeting (approx. 2hrs)
- Recording brief, taking notes, checklists
- Discussion of budget, property values
- Construction cost assessment
- Design ideas and feedback
- Retainer agreement to engage us for our services
Some of the things we consider:
- Current and future needs / looking ahead
- Approval options ie. DA / Complying / Exempt work
- Value for money, resale, masterplanning and staging
Initial Service on-site - only $495
Includes $45.00 GST
Who provides this service
This service is provided by Adam Pressley FRAIA, Nominated and Principal Architect Reg. No.6007 NSW
Simply call our office and speak to our Principal Architect who can then discuss your project. Once you have a meeting time you can book us online.
Call our office on 0412 348 575